3.16.2011

Think.Live.Rock.


You can rock the Bubu however you like...T.I.

San Diego Pete Rock back at it again for us. I think 2011 is going to be the year of the beard. I see everybody growing them out every time I head out, but Pete's got one of the best ones I've seen to date.

You can catch our boy Jake (above) dancing up a storm in the Dallas area, the guy is epic and a lot of fun. Also been spotted selling Health Insurance to older people at Golden Corral...baaaaahahahahahaha (insert Dr. Evil laugh here).

Much thanks to our boy above Andrew Lane for coming up to Ft. Lauderdale and partying it up downtown. This guy used to carve people up on the mound while pitching at The University of Miami and appearing in 3 College World Series. Inspiring words from Andrew "little unit" Lane (see tattoo below) :