9.16.2013

Introducing Chaise Candie ~ L.I.F.E.

From the beginning of Bubucheek, we've been fortunate to cross paths with creative minds and have been inspired through their work. Chaise Candie is no doubt, one of those creative artists and the message behind her latest album L.I.F.E. is one that resonates with our "Think positive. Live confident" motto.  Whether she's hitting the stage for soundcheck or in the booth working on her craft, Chaise always pulls out her Bubucheek. Get to know Chaise and follow her singing career on Twitter and watch her video below.

BC: How did you get into Singing?
CC: It's just something I've loved to do since I was a little girl. I was in choir and musical theater all through school and even at church.

How are you connected with Bubucheek?
They've been a great sponsor. I LOVE all my Bubu gear! I'm rockin their hoodie throughout the new music video for my single L.I.F.E.

What's different about Bubucheek's brand vs. that of other companies?
Great design, everything seems to fit just right and the quality of their products is outstanding.

What are your upcoming plans or events?
I'm currently recording a 2 part album, the first part is set to be released on Thanksgiving. Between releases I will be on the road touring. I'm super excited!

What are your future goals with singing?
My goal is always to reach and connect with as many people as possible.

Bubucheek's motto is Think Positive and Live Confident - Which pillar do you connect with and why?
Think Positive is what my single L.I.F.E. is all about. It stands for Living Inspired For Everyone. In fact the album is pretty much that sentiment. The mind is more powerful than we sometimes like to believe.